Allied Design Consultants, Inc., along with specialized engineering consultants (Civil, Structural, Mechanical
and Electrical),will provide professional services for the proposed renovation or new building facility in the
following phases. Prior to each of the following phases, a meeting will be required between the design
professionals and your key staff and personnel.
Program Analysis Phase
- Site Analysis including Building Orientation
- Size and spatial requirements for all building elements.
- Circulation and building access.
- Building systems requirements.
Schematic Design Phase
- Code analysis (Zoning, Accessibility and Building Code).
- Architectural and structural analysis.
- Building systems and site utilities (Plumbing, Fire Protection, HVAC, and Electrical Work).
- Building design sketches (3D modeling and renderings).
- Outline Specifications.
- Preliminary construction cost estimates.
Design Development Phase
- Architectural, Civil, Structural, Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical Design layouts.
- Building component design and material selections.
- Design and coordination of all building system components.
- Refinement of construction cost estimates.
Construction Documents Phase
- Project Manual Specifications.
- Architectural, Civil, Structural, Plumbing, Fire Protection, HVAC and Electrical Drawings.
- Implementation and coordination of all building system components.
- Final construction cost estimate.
- Distribute documents to potential bidders.
- Assist in opening bids.
- Review and recommend Contractor(s) for selection and award of contracts.
- Prepare contracts for each Contractor.
- Project management and administration.
- Review shop drawings.
- Coordinate color and finish selections.
- Review Contractor's payment applications.
- Construction observation.
- Project closeout and record documents.